Get the Script:
- For Firefox: Install greasemonkey, then click the .js link above.
- For Chrome: Just click the .js link above.
This is a greasemonkey script that uses AJAX to fetch all the pages of parts from digikey and then sort by any column.
Submit bugs or suggest new features at userscripts.org
Older versions are available at userscripts.org.
- 2010-12-17: Some fixes and feature additions:
- Correctly finds the 'Page n/N' text again (Thanks bombledmonk).
- Fixed a bug with the thousands seperator in sorting/filtering (Thanks Nereid).
- Changed the 'In Stock Only' to 'Available', and added a 'Stocked' filter.
- Checks for updates every 6 hours by checking the version string returned at http://userscripts.org/scripts/source/50519.meta.js
- 2010-08-22: Complete re-write. Added:
- Pagination – displaying large numbers of parts doesn't freeze the script.
- Hide Columns.
- Advanced Filtering.
- Sorting by multiple columns.
- 2010-05-11: Updated to work with Google Chrome (added GM_set/getValue functions via localStorage), and added a confirmation dialog when loading more than 100 pages.
- 2009-08-25: Updated to work with new Digikey header.
- 2009-06-23: Persistant filter options; max price, etc, won't always reset to 100.
- 2009-05-30: Initial release.